Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Our Price: $95.00
Our Price: $190.00
Our Price: $285.00
Simplified Management. Simply Better Wi-Fi.
Growing Wi-Fi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire Wi-Fi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app. The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi is WLAN Management-as-a-Service. Wi-Fi coverage and capacity is provided by high-performance APs deployed on site; control and management are delivered as a cloud service through a web and mobile interface. Cloud Wi-Fi enables any organization with any level of IT resources to quickly and easily set up, monitor and manage a campus or multi-site WLAN of any size, without sacrificing Wi-Fi performance.
The only cloud-managed WLAN that delivers:
- Reliable operation under the most challenging client density, RF interference and environmental circumstances
- Simple, intuitive web-based and mobile app-based user interfaces that hide complexity from the user, displaying only the information needed to accomplish a task
- Scalable to a network of any size, all visible through a single, common UI
- Investment protection: APs can be reused with any Ruckus architecture, should customers decide to migrate to an on-premises or data center-centric approach
Cloud Wi-Fi is comprised of:
- An all-inclusive subscription package
- A large selection of compatible access points (APs)
Choose from the following subscription options:
Cloud Wi-Fi Subscription Includes:
- AP management
- Reporting and analytics
- 24x7 phone / chat / web support
The Ruckus Cloud is built on the proven, high-scale Virtual SmartZone controller platform and incorporates a sophisticated analytics and reporting function derived from the Ruckus SmartCell Insight big data analytics platform. The Ruckus Cloud features an extensible, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) compliant architecture that enables the rapid introduction of new capabilities—including best-in-class 3rd party functionality, such as customer enablement applications, location-based services, and others.
Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your Wi-Fi network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of Wi-Fi demands—new users, guest networks, Wi-Fi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed Wi-Fi:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Exceptional Wi-Fi User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional Wi-Fi performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds–easy cloud Wi-Fi management together with the best APs in the industry.
Deploy Wi-Fi at Cloud Scale
Whether you’re deploying tens of APs or tens of thousands, a few sites or a few hundred sites, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi has you covered. Expand your Wi-Fi network with ease and speed. Manage and monitor the entire network through a single pane of glass web interface or the Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi mobile app. That’s the power of true cloud scalability and speed.
Protect Your AP Investment
Wi-Fi technology is changing at a dizzying rate. Your own wireless environment is probably changing constantly, too. You may decide to shift your WLAN management approach. With Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, your Wi-Fi network investments are protected.
- Works with a growing list of Ruckus 802.11ac APs
- Change WLAN management from cloud to on-premise or vice versa without changing APs
Wide Range of Supported Access Points
Cloud Wi-Fi works with a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus access points. View currently supported APs.
- The latest Ruckus 802.11ac Wave 1 and Wave 2 APs
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Mesh and roaming
- Automatic RF optimization
- Automatic interference mitigation
- Automatic client load balancing and band balancing
- High-density deployments: 100 or more clients per AP
- High-scale deployments: hundreds of sites, thousands of APs, tens of thousands of clients
- Deployment: auto connect to cloud and serial number scanning
- Simplicity, intuitive UI speeds management
- Venue concept makes WLAN deployment, management and troubleshooting intuitive across multiple sites
- Complexity hidden within workflows ––RF policies, WLAN types (private, public, sponsored guest), rich guest access options, QoS, VLANs
- Logs pre-filtered by venue, WLAN, APs, clients
- Dedicated section for big data analytics
- Fully multi-tenant architecture
- Admin, guest manager and read-only role-based administration
- Workflow to invite a VAR to manage network
- “Easy button” allows Ruckus Support to access account on a 24x7 basis
Comprehensive Guest Access And WLANs Support
- Self-help or sponsored guest WLANs
- Social, SMS and other captive portal options
- Mobile app for dynamic captive portal ad insertion and monetization for the SMB
- Free Wi-Fi with lock-out period and simple unblock options
- MAC caching to allow repeat customers quick access to guest Wi-Fi 33Dedicated captive portal platforms 33Mobile, SMS, email notification integration 33Private access using PSK, Cloudpath or 802.1x with AAA 33Public access using social, SMS, email, click-through, passcode
Powerful Mobile App
- Free SMS, email and push notifications
- Get notified of AP up/down
- Scan serial# of AP to add to venue
- Change passphrase instantly
- Customize captive portal splash content and logo
- Extend free Wi-Fi access for guests
- Scan business card to generate guest pass
- Modern cloud-based application with push notifications
- Native iOS and Android versions
- Scan AP serial number with mobile app—no data entry required
- Global cloud discovery automatically registers APs
- Cloud auto-updates firmware upon registration
- LED indicators report cloud discovery status
- Latest firmware maintained by the cloud Scan serial# using mobile app Or, add AP serial number in the web interface Plug-in AP to connect to the cloud
Advanced Reporting And Analytics
- Long-term reporting for up to 6 months
- 15-minute data interval
- By venue, by AP, by WLAN, by radio
- Client and AP traffic trending
- Application visibility
- Big data architecture using Hadoop multi-node clusters
- Extract, transform load processing
- Indexed structured reporting for fast access
Advanced Reporting And Analytics
- Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi managed APs can be migrated from or to Ruckus controller-based or controller-less architectures
- Cloud Wi-Fi runs the same virtual SmartZone controllers that customers can run in their data center
- Protect all your AP, installation and planning investment
Simple, Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi +
- Use fewer APs to cover a given area and number of users or use the same number of APs to serve more users and more traffic, extending network longevity.
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience, no matter how challenging your user, interference or physical environment.
- Better ensure that each and every user is connected with sufficient bandwidth to support their applications.
Intent-Driven User Interface
- Enable employees of all skill and experience levels to manage the WLAN.
- Get WLAN management tasks done faster.
- Add new sites faster by pre-configuring them.
- Critical event auto-notification maximizes network uptime and minimize status-checking.
- Venue-driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration.
Analytics & Reporting
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
- Manage and monitor the network from any Android or iOS device.
- Shorten deployment duration by scanning APs—automatically adding them to the network.
- Instantly set up guest access while away from your desk.
- Dynamically insert your own advertisements (photos or text) onto your guest Wi-Fi portal at any time.
- Promote your brand by customizing your captive portals.
- Connect your guests quickly and easily with social login and email/SMS guest passes.
- Apply different network privileges to guest users on the network.
- Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.
|Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Features Summary and Specifications|
|Secure Device Onboarding and Device-based Policy||Via Cloudpath subscription service (sold separately)|
|Other Management Highlights||
|AP Models Supported||
Cloud Simplicity with Better Wi-Fi
Cloud Simplicity with Peace of Mind
Cloud Simplicity with Intuitive Management
Cloud Simplicity with Ultimate Scalability
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Demo
Download the Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $95.00
Our Price: $190.00
Our Price: $285.00