Ruckus ZoneFlex R610
Dual-Band 802.11ac Wave 2 3x3:3 Smart Wi-Fi Access Points
3x3:3 streams, BeamFlex+, dual ports, 802.3af/at PoE support. Does not include power adapter or PoE injector. Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our Price: $895.00
High Performance, 802.11ac Wave 2 Mid-range Smart Wi-fi Access Points With Adaptive Antenna Technology
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R610 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking with MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) capability. MU-MIMO helps boost network throughput by serving multiple clients simultaneously and also benefiting non-Wave 2 clients, thus improving overall network performance.
The R610, through its USB port, also enables IoT readiness for technologies like BLE, to help customers take advantage of upcoming IoT technologies.
Each ZoneFlex R610 integrates Ruckus-patented BeamFlex+, a software-controlled, high gain antennas that continually forms and directs each Wi-Fi packet over the best performing signal path.
Using dual-polarized antennas, the R610 adapts in real time to anticipate hand-held device movement and rotation ensuring consistent performance.
MU-MIMOMU-MIMO helps Wave 2 and non-Wave 2 clients. The R610 can communicate simultaneously to multiple Wave 2 clients increasing network performance. This frees up airtime for non-Wave 2 clients resulting in enhanced aggregate network throughput.
Advanced WLAN ApplicationsWhen used with the Ruckus WLAN controllers, each ZoneFlex R610 supports a wide range of value-added applications such as BYOD/guest onboarding, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. WLANs can be created and mapped to the same or different APs or VLANs. In a centrally managed configuration, the ZoneFlex R610 works with a wide range of authentication servers including Microsoft’s Active Directory, LDAP, and RADIUS.
Flexible Deployment OptionsR610 offers unprecedented & unmatched flexibility—with the same AP being able to connect to a variety of controllers—ZoneDirector, SmartZone or Cloud. This gives you the ability to buy an AP now, and change your controller later. ZoneFlex R610 can be deployed across any L2/L3 network and can bridge traffic onto the local network, tunnel to a central location using L2TP**, or route between the WAN and NAT’ed private subnets. With the Ruckus controllers, each ZoneFlex R610 is automatically configured through the network making deployment quick and easy.
Complete Local And Cloud Management
Each ZoneFlex R610 can be managed by the ZoneDirector controller or the SmartZone series of on-premise or virtual hosted controllers or through Cloud Wi-Fi.
Mid-range High Performance with Superior Network Efficiency
- Three-stream MU-MIMO 3x3:3 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) and 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients per access point
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Capability to support 80+80/160 MHz channels for higher bandwidth
- USB port to support BLE
Consistent and Predictable Performance
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual-polarized adaptive antennas with up to 1024 antenna patterns per access point for ultra-reliability
- 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Dual-band concurrent (5GHz/2.4GHz)
- BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for up to 1024 unique antenna patterns per access point enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- 80+80/160MHz capable
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- 802.11ac standard Tx Beamforming
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, one with 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- USB port for IoT technologies
- Router mode with NAT and DHCP services
- IP multicast video streaming support
- Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- Dynamic, pre-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory*
- Ethernet 802.1X port-based authentication (authenticator and supplicant) **
- Dynamic PSK*
- Admission control/load balancing*
- Band steering and airtime fairness support
- Captive portal and guest accounts*
- Application recognition and control*
- SmartWay Bonjour gateway*
- Hotspot 2.0*
- SPOT location services*
* when used with a controller platform
** only in standalone mode
MU-MIMO: Improves Network Performance For All Clients
This cutting edge Wi-Fi technology, gets you ready for the new 11ac Wave 2 mobile devices. It improves network efficiency & throughput for even non-Wave 2 clients
Hassle-free IoT Readiness
Ideal for enabling IoT technologies like BLE using the USB port
Flexible deployment options enable AP’s to be supported across various management platforms: standalone, on-premise/virtual controller or Cloud-managed
Sleek, Low Profile Enclosure For Ease-of-deployment
Aesthetically-pleasing design and a range of mounting options
Channel Selection Optimizes Throughput
ChannelFly dynamic channel management, based on throughput measurements, not just interference, chooses the best channel to give users the highest possible throughput
Capability to support 80+80MHz/160MHz channels for higher bandwidth
Extended Range Requiring Fewer Access Points
Adaptive antenna technology delivers up to 2x increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage minimizing the number of APs required to service any area
Adaptive Polarization Diversity (PD-MRC)
Dual-polarized antennas that are dynamically selected provide better reception for hard to hear clients and more consistent performance as clients constantly change orientation
The Zoneflex R610 Integrates With Your Existing Network Infrastructure
Delivering best-in-class 802.11ac performance and reliability — making it the ideal wireless solution for mid-range enterprise and branch office applications.
Deployments For Classrooms And Libraries
The ZoneFlex R610 is ideal for deployment in education common areas providing high quality wireless access in high-density locations.
Deployment For Retail / Branch Offices
The ZoneFlex R610 is ideal for deployment in retail stores to provide inconspicuous wireless connection to high quality video, wireless IP phones and data access for handheld PoS bar code scanners.
|ZoneFlex R610 Specifications|
|Power Draw||12V DC Input
|Performance And Capacity|
|Concurrent Stations||Up to 512 clients per AP|
|Simultaneous Voip Clients||Up to 30 clients per AP|
|Antenna||Full omnidirectional polarization diversity|
|Physical Antenna Gain||Up to 3dBi|
|BeamFlex1 SINR TX Gain||Up to 6dB|
|BeamFlex1 SINR RX Gain||3-5dB (PD-MRC)|
|Interference Mitigation||Up to 15dB|
|Minimum RX Sensitivity||Up to -100dBm|
|Auto Ap Software Updates||FTP or TFTP, remote auto available|
|Supported Data Rates||
|Radio Chains||3 x 3|
|Spatial Streams||3 streams|
|Channelization||20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz, 160MHz capable|
|RF POWER OUTPUT (Aggregate)||
† Maximum power varies by country
1 BeamFlex gains are statistical system level effects translated to enhanced SINR based on observations over time in real-world conditions with multiple APs and many clients
* Subject to country regulations
** For current certification status please see price list
Download the Ruckus Zoneflex R610 Datasheet (PDF).