Ruckus ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed
Dual-Band 4x4:4 802.11AC Wave 2 Outdoor Smart Wi-Fi Access Points
Our Price: $2,995.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Ruckus’ High Capacity, High Performance Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point
Ruckus T710 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
Featuring BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology, the ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed offers a substantial increase in performance and range by optimizing antenna coverage on a per client, per transmission basis. BeamFlex+ additionally mitigates co-channel interference by directing Wi-Fi signals where they are needed instead of towards neighboring access points. The T710’s BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna system is also equipped with dual polarization antennas, allowing the access point to adapt to the physical orientation of client devices and maximize uplink performance.
With throughput capacities of 800Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1733Mbps (5GHz), the ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed supports the highest available throughput for Wi-Fi clients. 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support allows the T710 Unleashed to simultaneously transmit to multiple MU-MIMO capable devices, drastically improving airtime efficiency, overall throughput, and availability. The T710 Unleashed is compatible with a wide array of MU-MIMO, SU-MIMO and legacy Wi-Fi clients. The ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed can function either as a standalone AP or as part of centrally-managed Wireless LAN.
The ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed is specifically designed with industrial-grade features such as GPS and secure image download. Also included is a SFP fiber interface that enables seamless connectivity to a fiber backhaul with no additional converters. Via Ethernet connections, the T710 Unleashed supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) to optimize backhaul throughput.
The ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed is purpose-built to deliver unparalleled performance, capacity and coverage in dynamic outdoor environments that are characteristic of high density utilization and interference.
Ideal use cases include: public outdoor hotspots, parking lots, outdoor coverage for enterprise and schools where support for data intensive streaming multimedia applications like HD IP video is imperative.
Patented Beamflex+ Technology Extends Signal Range, Improves Reliability Of Client ConnectionsThe ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed integrates patented software-controlled adaptive antennas that delivers additional signal gain per radio chain. As BeamFlex+ adapts to client locations and antenna polarity, the smart antenna technology optimizes the RF energy toward client on a per packet basis. This allows for substantial performance improvement and a reduction in packet loss from the ability to automatically mitigate interference and obstacles. BeamFlex+ with PD-MRC (polarization diversity) ensures the T710 Unleashed listens in all polarizations simultaneously. This results in significant receive signal gain from mobile devices with weak transmitters.
Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)802.11ac MU-MIMO allows the ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed to transmit multiple spatial streams to multiple client devices simultaneously, increasing the total throughput and capacity of the wireless network. The ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed is able to provide up to three clients each their own dedicated full-bandwidth channel using an MU-MIMO technique known as spatial reuse. This capability enables several benefits. Efficient use of available spectrum effectively multiplies the total capacity of a network, allowing it to meet the increasing data demand driven by the proliferation of mobile Wi-Fi clients and data-hungry applications and uses such as high-definition video streaming. Additionally, MU-MIMO does not require client devices to time-share connections with other clients on the network as in legacy Wi-Fi, which means each device experiences less wait time and makes the network more responsive overall. Even legacy clients benefit from MU-MIMO because of the increased RF efficiency; more capacity remains to support non-Wave 2 clients.
Advanced WLAN Applications
When used with the Ruckus Smart WLAN management systems, the ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed supports a wide range of value-added applications such as guest networking, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion prevention and many more. WLANs can also be grouped and shared by specific APs. In a centrally managed configuration, the ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed works with various authentication servers including AD, LDAP, and RADIUS.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc. or can be fitted with external antennas
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options.
- 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 2,533Mbps maximum PHY rate (1733Mbps in 5GHz; 800Mbps in 2.4GHz)
- BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) smart antenna, with support for 4,000+ unique antenna patterns enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- Antenna options: omni-directional and 120x30 degrees sector
- Unmatched Rx sensitivity down to -104dBm
- Improved Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC) for best-in-class receive sensitivity
- 802.11ac standard Tx Beamforming
- Space Time Block Coding for increased handset performance
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) for increased data throughput at all ranges
- 256-QAM support on 5GHz and 2.4GHz
- Backward compatible with legacy 802.11 clients
- Dedicated dual band RF monitor enabling enhanced performance while providing Zero-Wait DFS capability
- 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Support for LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol) to maximize the backhaul bandwidth using both Ethernet ports
- SFP Fiber Interface providing flexibility to backhaul to fiber
- AC power input (100-250 Vac, 50/60 Hz)
- 802.3at (PoE+) PoE Input mode of operation
- 802.3at PoE Output Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) mode of operation, useful for daisy chaining and powering an additional Mesh AP or another device like an IP Surveillance Camera
- IP 67 rated, -40°C to +65°C
- Integrated GPS for location applications
- Built in Wall or Pole mounting options for easy deployment
- Either standalone or centrally managed
- Secure image download – enhancing platform security
- Multicast IP video streaming support
- Four software QoS queues per client station
- Up to 16 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and AD
- Dynamic PSK
- Admission control/load balancing
- Band balancing
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- SmartMesh Networking
Industry’s Highest Performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Standard
- Transmit to multiple clients at the same time with
- More efficient use of the RF spectrum
- Improve network efficiency & throughput even for non-Wave 2 clients
Better Reception And More Consistent Performance
- Adaptive polarization diversity
- Dual-polarized antennas
- Enhanced DFS and Spectrum analysis capability
Reduced Wi-Fi Interference
- Up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Up to 50 percent reduction in co-channel interference to neighboring APs
- Statistical, real-time capacity analysis of all channels to automatically selects best performing channels
Ideal High-performance Outdoor Access Point
- Fast and easy mounting to street lights, traffic controls and street furniture
- Industrial-grade IP-67 hardened enclosures (-40°C to +65°C)
- Smart Mesh to eliminate cost and time associated with cumbersome Ethernet drops
- Flexible backhaul interfaces such as SFP Fiber and Gigabit Ethernet
Controller-less Access Point Solution for SMB
Smart devices are playing a critical role in influencing customer decisions and behaviors. While Wi-Fi devices have become an absolute requirement for customers and employees, small to midsize businesses (SMBs) are challenged to deploy a reliable wireless network within a limited budget and little to no IT staff.
Ruckus Unleashed is a controller-less wireless LAN solution that enables SMBs to deliver an optimal wireless experience at an affordable price point. Configured in 60 seconds and deployed in minutes, Ruckus Unleashed eliminates the complexity pitfall of a controller-based WLAN. With easy migration options to the Ruckus ZoneDirector, SmartZone or future Ruckus platforms, Ruckus Unleashed scales with your business. Now SMBs can deliver a Wi-Fi user experience with high RF performance and network resiliency.
With 802.11ac Ruckus Unleashed access points (AP), users can take advantage of higher speeds, better coverage, and improved reliability. Unleashed APs include key Ruckus technologies, such as BeamFlex+ Adaptive Antenna Technology to maximize signal coverage, throughput, and network capacity, and ChannelFly, our predictive capacity management for RF channel selection. And Zero-IT enables easy device onboarding with several key guest features, such as guest WLAN access, captive portal, Guest Pass, and Custom Logo, to provide key value add services to users.
With Unleashed, each AP in the network will actively serve clients. And this controller-less solution supports single location deployments, up to 25 APs and/or 512 clients.
The Unleashed WLAN network can be set up in a matter of minutes, eliminating the need for large IT staff. There are 3 simple steps to set up the Unleashed network:
- Simply power on the Unleashed access points
- Connect to the Unleashed AP via open SSID or DNS
- Easily configure one master access point using the Unleashed online wizard
When configuring the network, a standby AP will be chosen automatically. This ensures resiliency in the network. Additionally, all member APs will automatically discover and join the master.
Take advantage of a low-cost controller-less solution
- No expert IT staff required
- Save time with a fast deployment and easy network management
- No AP license, controller or cloud subscription including support and trouble shooting is required
Network Investment Protection
58% of SMBs are expected to grow within 6-12 months. With Ruckus Unleashed, SMBs can easily migrate to the ZoneDirector, SmartZone, or future Ruckus platforms. There is flexibility to choose virtual or physical appliances to best meet business needs. Now is the time to deploy a network that grows with your business.
Who can take advantage of Ruckus Unleashed?
Ruckus Unleashed is ideal for SMBs who are interested in providing high RF performance Wi-Fi that is easy to deploy, at a low price. Furthermore, Unleashed is a scalable solution, which meets the growing needs of the SMB market.
A small deployment with up to 512 devices, such as a hotel, individual and independent retailers, warehousing and local services such as private insurance/title companies is ideal for Unleashed. In this segment, retailers have limited budget and little to no IT staff to manage the network. Ruckus Unleashed enables them to provide a reliable network in addition to value-add services, such as guest access, captive portal and Hotspot/WISPr.
|ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed Specifications|
|Physical Size||31.7 cm (L), 24.1 cm (W), 9.5 cm (H)|
|Power Draw||When PoE Out is not used -
|Performance And Capacity|
|Phy Data Rates||
|Number Of Simultaneous VoIP Clients||30|
|IP||IPv4, IPv6, dual-stack|
|Multimedia And Quality Of Service|
|Software Queues||Per WLAN priority (2), Per traffic type (4), per client|
|Traffic Classification||Automatic, heuristics and TOS based or VLAN-defined|
|Rate Limiting||Dynamic per-user or per-WLAN|
|Supported Data Rates||
|Radio Chains/ Streams||4x4:4|
|Channelization||20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz|
|BSSIDs||Up to 16 per AP|
|Subway And Railroad Certifications||
*Wi-Fi Alliance certification in process
1 Max power varies by country setting, band, and MCS rate
2 BeamFlex+ gains are statistical system-level effects (including TxBF), translated to enhanced SINR here, and based on observations over time in real-world conditions with multiple APs and many clients
3 Rx sensitivity varies by band, channel width, and MCS rate
Download the Ruckus ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,995.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Our Price: $124.00
Our Price: $248.00
Our Price: $376.00